maandag 6 november 2023

In het heelal - in the universe (glow in the dark)

 Ik was ooit begonnen met een speciale vouwkaart en toen ik opeens het mooie DSP met de sterren zag, leek mij dit ideaal voor op mijn crumb cake basis te verwerken en dan daarop de raket, de astronaut en natuurlijk een planeet die oplicht in het donker, tenminste zijn kringen. Ik weet zeker dat deze kaart voor jongens en mannen die van het heelal dromen kan bekoren.


I had made the basis of the funfold in crumb cake but not finished it yet. But when I saw the beautiful star DSP I got the idea to make a card with an astronaut theme. I put the spaceshuttle, the astronaut on it, and of course a planet with the rings in glow in the dark paper so in the dark it really glows. Love how it turned out and I am sure this is an ideal card for a boy who loves space.

1 opmerking:

Diny zei

Wow....wat mooi Caroline
Groetjes Diny